As an ad-free, reader-supported, nonprofit magazine doing small things with great love, we’re grateful for each of our subscribers. If you purchase a renewal as a gift, simply enter the gift recipient's address in the shipping address section. We'll send a handwritten card to the gift recipient with the magazine!
Please note, renewals will begin with Issue 43, which releases mid-June.
Why Renew Ruminate?:
- it’s full of goodness. Poems that surprise and awaken. Essays that explore. Fiction that takes you places. Gorgeous art reproductions. And notes from the Ruminate community.
- it’s a treat that lasts. Ruminate will continue to arrive in your mailbox every quarter for the next year. Each issue will be a special gift that nourishes and inspires.
- it’s beautiful. Featuring off-set printing on thick, creamy paper, hand-written design elements, and a perfect-bound spine, each issue of Ruminate feels good in your hands and looks great on your coffee table or book shelf.
- it supports writers and artists. Your subscription renewal directly supports writers and visual artists—we pay over $12,000 a year to writers and artists, a third of that to new and emerging voices.
- it’s sharing the love. Your renewal is a gift to Ruminate. As an ad-free, reader-supported nonprofit magazine, each reader helps us continue doing this good work.
- you get free shipping. Since you're already a subscriber, your issues will ship directly from our printers, which saves money on postage.
Subscriptions will begin with...
Issue No. 43: Opening the Door, which releases mid-June.